Digital Kitchen is a Creative Experience Company. We transform businesses through creative experiences – in the form of environments, branding, marketing and content
We are looking for a Creative Technologist - someone who operates at the intersection of digital and physical. A creative at heart, you have a strong understanding of design principles. Your vast knowledge and excitement for technology will complement and elevate our work. You're not just a creative thinker though, you also love tinkering and figuring out how to make ideas into realities.
You have great presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex creative ideas equally well be it in the boardroom or with an intern. You embrace collaboration with creative, account, strategy and clients to develop engaging digital and interactive campaigns across a variety of different brands and categories. You are an encyclopedia of emerging technologies and how they are being used in the brand marketing world.
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience concepting, pitching, and executing innovative campaigns.
- Can work in a lead role developing strong creative ideas for digital experiences
- Is a wizard when it comes to current trends surrounding technology in experiential marketing
- Has the ability to deliver quality work managing multiple and often complex projects
- Is an excellent writer with great communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Has strong quantitative analysis skills to interpret data and mine for insights. Knows how to set up analytics and measuring systems to track effectiveness of a digital campaign
- Agency experience preferred and a collaborative work history within a creatively-driven organization
- Most importantly - you’re fun to work with, have a positive attitude, and are passionate about the work you do
This position will be based in Chicago, IL and relocation will not be provided. Some domestic and international travel may be required.